Friday 10 May 2013

'Rainbow' by Me

Rainbow by PhotoPuddle
Rainbow, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has flown by but I guess that's what happens after a bank holiday. So what have you got planned for this weekend? For us it's going to be a getting things done weekend. This means we shall be mostly tackling the loft as there is a whole heap of decluttering that needs doing up there. Wish us luck as it's not going to be an easy job!

Oh and here is another photo from our trip to Wales. We were lucky as it was mainly sunny but when it did rain one evening we were presented with the most beautiful rainbow. I like this photo I took but I really don't think it does the rainbow justice as it was seriously stunning. I love rainbows!

Happy weekend folks!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely quintessential English country image. Love the double rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails