Wednesday 1 May 2013

'Hiking cuddles' by Me

Hiking cuddles by PhotoPuddle
Hiking cuddles, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Just a quick post tonight as am not feeling great and need my bed. I have however promised myself that I will catch up on my blogging in May so what better way to start than by posting on the first of the month. As I mentioned in my last post we've just got back from a short break away in Wales to celebrate my son's first birthday. As you can image I took many photos but most of them were people pictures. I do have a few non people ones though which I took and rather like. This is one of my favourites. I only took this as a quick landscape shot. I didn't notice until I got home and uploaded it onto the computer that there was a rather cute couple in it having a cuddle. It looks rather romantic. Athough they could have just been trying to stay warm as it was freezing on top of that cliff.

Right, best go as my bed is calling me. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails