Monday 4 February 2013

'Bunty' by Me

Bunty by PhotoPuddle
Bunty, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I hope your week has started well. How was your weekend? Mine was good. It mainly involved nostalgia and feeling a little old. This weekend my husband and I celebrated 16 years of being together. While it does feel like we've been together forever the fact that it's been 16 years does kind of take me by surprise. We also did a bit if rummaging around in the loft this weekend. I dug out my wedding dress and tried it on. There was much relief all round when I was still able to do it up! And my daughter had lots of fun trying on my veil and tiara.

That wasn't all I got to feel nostalgic about. I found a load of old magazines and comics that I'd saved. My favourite comics as a child were Twinkle and Bunty before moving on to the really grown up Jackie magazine which of course led to Just Seventeen! After all, who didn't read Just Seventeen when they were a teenager?

I don't know why I kept so many issues of Bunty. Perhaps I knew they'd make a great subject for a photo one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails