Wednesday 6 February 2013

'Day 95/365' by Coffee Colored World

Day 95/365 by Coffee Colored World
Day 95/365, a photo by Coffee Colored World on Flickr.

For one reason or another - some good reasons, some terribly sad - I've not felt like blogging much in the past week. I don't have much to say today really but I wanted to post a photo simply because I love pretty pictures and that's what the blog is all about! Sadly this isn't my photograph but I do own the book that is featured in it. It's a lovely book that is full of lovely pictures - I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are okay! I might have to check out that book xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry everythng is fine with me. Just some devastating news about a fellow blogger left me feeling so sad.

      Delete
  2. Oh I have just looked this book up online, what a fascinating concept. I will have to try and get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely book. Definitely worth getting a copy.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails