Tuesday 26 February 2013

'Just us at the bowling alley' by Me

This afternoon I took my daughter out. We went bowling, shoe shopping and finished off with a trip to McDonalds for a burger and play in the big soft play area they have there. Doesn't sound like anything out of the usual you might think but the difference was it was just me and her. It was a proper mummy and daughter date which we don't do nearly enough. We both had a fantastic time and we'll definitely be doing it again soon. My son stayed at home with his daddy for some proper male bonding time but the minute I stepped through the door he held his arms out for me. It made me so happy to know I was missed. I love my little family.

I couldn't resist getting my camera out at the bowling alley, including taking a photo of the final scoreboard which clearly shows I was beaten by a four year old. I rather like this shot of the lanes though. We were the only people there and in black and white I think this makes for a rather arty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails