Thursday 14 February 2013

'Happy Valentine's Day' by Me

Happy Valentine's Day by PhotoPuddle
Happy Valentine's Day, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are having a lovely day surrounded by the people and things you love. I know it's terribly unfashionable to celebrate Valentine's Day when you've been with someone as long as my hubby and I have been together but we don't mind a bit of enforced romance. One year we decided we wouldn't bother doing anything and both hated it. We ended up celebrating the next day instead. Saying that we don't have much planned for tonight, just a takeaway of some description, wine and a DVD.

And here is an Instagram snap of one of the roses from the bunch I found waiting for me downstairs this morning.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails