Friday 7 December 2012

'love these ornaments' by nanaCompany

love these ornaments by nanaCompany
love these ornaments, a photo by nanaCompany on Flickr.
I must admit I do like photos of Christmas baubles. I think it's for two main reasons - firstly, all the colours as I love bright and colourful photos. And secondly, they appeal to my slightly voyeuristic side. I do like examining the baubles to see what's going on in the reflection! Luckily for me this photo ticks both those boxes. Lots of lovely pretty colours and I've been able to have a good look at what's going on in the rest of the room!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a few places where instead of having a tree (a risky venture given my cat's unpredictable nature), ornaments are piled prettily into a bowl. Definitely on my to-do list for holiday decor this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails