Wednesday 5 December 2012

'Making Christmas cards' by Me

Making Christmas cards by PhotoPuddle
Making Christmas cards, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I think I am going to have to give in and let my husband put the Christmas tree up. It is starting to feel rather festive around here. The festiveness really got underway last night when my hubby surprised me with a meal out, just us two. This was fantastic as we NEVER go out together on our own in the evening. We had a delicious meal in a lovely restaurant and it felt all Christmassy because we had turkey dinner and pulled crackers.

This morning it snowed, not for long and it didn't settle, but the flakes were really big and it did seem rather magical. Then this afternoon my daughter and I spent about three hours making Christmas cards. She worked so hard as she wanted to make the cards and write them all herself. Oh and whilst we were doing this we had the music channels on playing Christmas tunes.

So to conclude, I think Christmas is here and I like it.

1 comment:

  1. How precious she is! And so grown up! I hope you have a magical Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails