Monday 10 December 2012

'Trinket boxes' by Me

Trinket boxes by PhotoPuddle
Trinket boxes, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I thought I would show you another 'corner of my house' style picture tonight. Here is another favourite corner of mine. I guess things here are what you would call trinket boxes as they are wooden boxes I keep bits and bobs in. The beach hut one I love because it's the closest I have come so far to owning my own beach hut. The other one I bought at a shopping party at a friends house where they were selling all kinds of pretty stuff like this. The heart at the front is actually a picture frame but I never got around to putting a photo in it as I just really like this one of the flowers in the vase. And finally there's a card which my hubby and daughter got me once just to say "we love you". It was over a year ago but I still keep it up permanently just because it makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails