Sunday 29 January 2012

'Room service' by Me

Room service by PhotoPuddle
Room service, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

This weekend was a big deal for me as I had my first night away from my daughter since she was born more than three years ago. I wasn't an emotional wreck though - I thought I coped rather well! Anyway, this week the hubby and I will be celebrating being together for 15 years so thought it would be a nice idea to book a hotel for the night and the little one could go for her first sleepover with her cousins. It was a win win situation all round as she loved spending the night with them and we had a lovely relaxing break too. Although saying that we did come to the conclusion that we just like staying in hotels whether it be just us two or with our daughter in tow. It's a nice treat either way!

One thing we did do was order room service for breakfast which was great. I didn't take any photos during our stay. I should have done really but never mind. Therefore I thought I'd show you a picture of the room service breakfast from our holiday in Barcleona last year. Because it's the sort of thing you'd probaby take a picture of with your phone I thought I'd try to Instagram it up a bit in Photoshop. What do you think? I think it works quite well. Ha, I don't need an iPhone after all!

Oh and in case you were wondering, that's apple juice. I wasn't having a sneaky glass of wine to start the day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! There's nothing I enjoy more than room service, yummy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails