Thursday 12 January 2012

'My new toy' by Me

My new toy by PhotoPuddle
My new toy, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I've been having lots of fun this week playing with my new camera. I've been after a decent instant camera for a while and for me it really had to be Polaroid. As well as actually using it to take photos I thought it would be nice to use it as a subject for a photo. I took a few against a wall indoors but they weren't particularly impressive. Then this afternoon I noticed beautiful sunlight shining through my bedroom window and I could see the perfect picture in my head. This is the result and I think it actually came out better than I imagined. It needed no processing afterwards as all the conditions were just perfect. The only thing I did do was make it black and white as it was pretty much black and white anyway. This just made it that little bit more striking. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails