Sunday 8 January 2012

'Crayons' by Me

Crayons by PhotoPuddle
Crayons, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Ours was a rather relaxing one. It started with taking our three year old to the cinema for the very first time. We were a bit nervous she might get freaked out my the dark and noise and everything but she loved it! Can't wait to go again! Trying not to think about how expensive it was for the three of us though. When did trips to the cinema get so pricey?

Also this weekend we had lunch with friends, made gingerbread men, bought shoes and I got to have a fabulous and much needed long lie-in. A great start to 2012.

Here is another photo of mine from the archives as this weekend I also got to do some more clearing out of photos from my computer. My favourite part of this is the light. I don't really remember taking this photo but by the looks of it it was a gorgeous sunny day.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy thing...as soon as I saw that picture, I smelled crayons. Funny how a photo brings you back to childhood so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you just want to draw or colour in immediately

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails