Tuesday 27 September 2011

'Golden Leaf' by NaturalPhotographySpa

Golden Leaf by NaturalPhotographySpa
Golden Leaf, a photo by NaturalPhotographySpa on Flickr.

This photo is totally inspiring me. My daughter is obsessed with picking up leaves at the moment and she always seems to be handing me a pile of crusty old dry ones. I've never been convinced they'd make a nice photo so never bother getting the camera out. But now I've seen this I think I might get snapping away at the next selection of dried leaves I'm presented with.

I love how soft and subtle this is. I also love the tiny details such as the cobweb in the top left-hand corner. Did you spot it? Really so very beautiful and inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's Autumn already....I don't think I've taken any pictures to capture Summer yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my photo. I am honored. Hugs. Breathe, smile and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - the tones are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails