Wednesday 7 September 2011

'Children's bookshop' by Me

Children's bookshop by PhotoPuddle
Children's bookshop, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Here is a photo of a bookshop in Lewes, East Sussex which is dedicated to children's books. I loved it! I could have spend a whole afternoon browsing so imagine how excited my daughter was. I love books and over the past few years I have totally fallen in love with kid's books. It's fair to say that my little girl has a lot of them as I feel that they shouldn't just be as a treat. Everyone should have lots of books!

I had to take a snap of the shop as it's just so quaint and lovely. Just how a little book shop should look. I wish I'd taken some pictures inside too. I always feel guilty taking pictures in shops though in case the shop owner disappoves for some reason and tells me off!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to go in there, I'm obsessed with books for Leo, he has so many he hasn't even seen as they are far to old for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to take pictures inside shops and I keep urging myself to ask the shopkeeper - same for market stalls too. Off to a curry festival this weekend so here goes....

    Our lovely bookstore shut down, a small independent - so sad. This one looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chick and I both love books but it's very rare to find an independent book seller these days. Looks like a fabulous shop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling photo! Lewes has so many charming shops. Well done for giving your daughter an abundance of books – she will always be grateful. As for photos inside shops, I sometimes feel funny but I always ask and often it is no problem. – g

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails