Wednesday 17 November 2010

'Pink' by Me


Pink, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I have had this blog for getting on for a year now and must admit I really do love writing it and searching for beautiful photos. I thought however, I'd throw it open to you, my gorgeous readers, and ask what you'd like to see here. Tell me what you love and I will try and find the most stunning photos I can. Is there a particular place you love, a food, an animal, a flower? What photos would make you smile?

Oh and the above photo is one of mine. I think it looks rather surreal in a way. I never get bored of taking macro flower photos.

10 comments:

  1. I would like to see more of YOUR photos :D This one is gorgeous:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful....am it's pink and I like pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is beautiful and extremely eye catching. I love photos of scenery,
    Especially countryside views.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo! It is most definitely one of my top favorites that you have posted.

    I like all kinds of pictures. I'm fond of gerber daisies, bridges, and oddities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... just... wow! I wish I had a decent macro lens. Nothing I own cuts it! I would *love* that blown up on a canvas for above my bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want a macro lens too! That's a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a fantastic photo! i agree, i would love to see more of your photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the others, would love to see more of your photos, they are always great.

    Or maybe if you're searching how about some dog related photos, after my latest blog post I'm missing my old doggies and am such a dog lover. (maybe we'll get another one day)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup. More of you. More Macro because I love it. Also light graffiti....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say that I never get time to comment but I almost always love the photographs that you post. Perhaps some festive ones on the run up to Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails