Wednesday 10 November 2010

'Home baking' by Me


Home baking, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Little one wanted to do cooking today so that's just what we did. It only really involved adding an egg to some cake mix but she loved it. And the cakes turned out to be rather tasty too.

And from a photography point of view it was good too. It was so lovely and sunny today I just really wanted to take some photos but couldn't decide what of. These cakes made a perfect mini photoshoot. Oh and I let my daughter have one before I started taking the photos. I don't think I would have got away with just photographing them and not actually letting her eat one!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Nice to see a bit of sunshine on a cake! They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look warm still! *tummy grumbles* Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good!
    Baking with the kids sounds like so much fun.
    Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails