Monday 29 November 2010

'A Balanced Brickfast' by powerpig


A Balanced Brickfast, originally uploaded by powerpig.

I really like this photo. I like it because it's quirky and creative. My favourite thing about it is definitely the colours though. So bright and happy. I think this would actually make a rather nice poster. Not sure where I would put it but I think it would look great nonetheless.

It also reminds me of breakfast time. I do rather like a refreshing bowl of cereal in the morning. I remember for years I never even bothered with breakfast at home. It's only now I'm at home with my daughter that we share this meal together. And by share I mean we have a bowl of cereal each but he helps herself to mine while I'm eating then makes a start on her own. So that means she gets one and a half breakfasts and I just get half. Oh well, I guess that's a good dieting tip!

Anyway, enough of my waffle (mmm, waffles.....). Now just enjoy this photo. Hope it makes you smile!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. Fabulous colour, quirky, great composition and appropriate fstop. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thats probably something that will become my breakfast reality in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails