Sunday 2 May 2010

'Champagne corks' by Teemu R


Champagne corks, originally uploaded by Teemu R.

I feel the need to celebrate a little as this is my 100th blog post! I have only been blogging since January but I am loving it. I love sharing some of the photos that I've taken that I am proud of and it's also great to sit of an evening looking at hundreds of other people's photos on Flickr. I really feel part of the blogging community too. I think that's what makes blogging so much fun. It's not just about writing your own posts but reading some wonderfully creative and well written blogs and 'meeting' some amazing people.

To accompany this post I had to have a champagne picture. Nothing like a lovely glass of champagne to celebrate with. I just love the simplicity and of this one. It's essentially just five corks on a table but everything about it is perfect and so well thought out. I love the bright, crispness of the photo and I can't believe how shiny the table must have been to be able to capture such an amazing reflection.

Anyway - cheers!! And here's to the next 100 posts!

4 comments:

  1. The reflection is the first thing I noticed! Congrats on 100 posts:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love a glass of champers, chin-chin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100!!! I love following your blog and have really enjoyed all of your pictures and the ones you've shared with us. Love the cork picture... nothing like some good celebratory bubbles!

    Thanks for your sweet comments over at my little blog, always so nice of you visit. :)

    Hope you're having a lovely day.

    xoxo,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails