Wednesday 26 May 2010

'Sending Bouquets of Love' by Trisha Brink Design

When I saw this photo I almost squealed with delight. It's just so pretty and girly and well just lovely. Mail boxes like this are great. I reckon they'd make collecting the post into an exciting event. And extra cool if you were to find a bouquet of flowers in there! That said collecting the post is always a bit of an event in our house. Our little girl is the mail monitor and always rushes to the door to collect it for us. I don't know about you but I do get a little bit excited when the postman calls. It's usually junk mail or bills but every now and again it's something fun!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you! It is BEAUTIFUL! Have a great evening!

    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, it is delightful fun! ya never know what you'll find...

    but I've never found anything like this in my box! lol

    this photo is blissful...and totally squeelworthy!

    thanks for sharing...i suddenly feel better!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting post too, even if our postman sometimes sticks his head and hand in our sittingroom window with it and tells me his latest joke!! If I am not in the humour I don't open the window:) This is a lovely photo, I would love a mailbox like that, I can just imagine finding a bunch of flowers inside :D Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I get so excited to get mail as well, although I hardly do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) This is really fun and romantic! Getting mail is always a treat! Have a lovely weekend. – g

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome pic...and super romantic!!! Thanks for visiting my blog too :) feel free to drop by anytime...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails