Monday 19 April 2010

'89/365...' by {cindy}


89/365..., originally uploaded by {cindy}.

In a previous blog post, which you can read here if you fancy, I said I really wanted to take a fantastic picture of a peacock this summer. Well this weekend I was lucky enough to see two. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. I had the camera poised and ready but would either of them open up their feathers for me. Like hell they would!! Therefore I am going to show you this awesome shot of a white peacock. Isn't it just such a stunning bird? And this photo makes it look so dreamy and angelic. I shall, however, carry on with my quest for my own great peacock photo.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a white peacock before, WOW is all I can say! Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog! This shot is amazing - that bird looks utterly perfect! Flawless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails