Sunday 30 June 2013

'pimm's jelly' by spicyicecream

pimm's jelly by spicyicecream
pimm's jelly, a photo by spicyicecream on Flickr.

Hi everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was a perfect British summer one. It included good friends, a birthday barbecue, a school summer fair, glasses of Pimms (although it was just Pimms in a tin) and lots of strawberries in the form of Eton Mess. I found myself uttering the words 'it's too hot' just once and told myself off straight away. I wonder if the weather is meant to stay this nice. I am too scared to check the weather forecast incase it says rain, rain, rain.

I had to have a Pimms photo on here tonight. I was very impressed with this one as it's an excellent example of food photography. I particularly like the pretty paper straw as a really want some of them myself. I also like how this picture clearly shows how healthy Pimms is. Check out all that fruit and veg. It has to be good for you!

Hope you had a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails