Saturday 15 June 2013

'garden for elves' by *sapa*

garden for elves by *sapa*
garden for elves, a photo by *sapa* on Flickr.

I can't believe we're half way through June already. I keep thinking we've only just had Christmas but it won't be long before we start thinking about Christmas 2013. Anyway, as we're about half way through the year I though it would be a good time to reflect on how things were going with my New Year's resolutions.

It's all going well with not needing to go on a diet. I still don't eat as healthily as I should but get a bit of exercise so I think that is doing me good.

The big declutter is coming along nicely too. I've not finished with the job but I am getting there and it feels good. I've even got rid of some shoes. Shock horror!

I am definitely finding time to read more. Although I still love real books I am finding reading books on my iPad means I read a lot more as I can just pick it up whenever I have a spare moment. I can also read in bed under cover of darkness!

And finally the photography. I've been trying to take a lot of pictures. I am loving Instagram, have a new camera to play with and I am really pleased with the results of my latest polaroid pictures.

So how about you? Did you make any resolutions? How are you getting along with keeping them?

Oh and I nearly forgot about the picture. It's nothing to do with resolutions, it's just really pretty and cleverly planned out. I like simple ideas like this. I imagine it was a shame to mess this up after the photo had been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails