Thursday 27 June 2013

'Snowshill Library' by devilschaplain

Snowshill Library by devilschaplain
Snowshill Library, a photo by devilschaplain on Flickr.
Since BritMums Live I've not really felt like blogging which is a bit bizarre. I still don't think I've processed whole thing properly in my head though. I'm still not sure how I feel about everything. I was planning on a post here that poured out my feelings but to be honest I'm not even sure what those feelings are. So instead I've been fully embracing and enjoying "real life" as in people the people that don't even know about this blog and the fact I went to BritMums Live and I'm going to go back to basics with this blog. It's all about amazing photographs and things that make me smile. Hopefully then I can start find my place in the blogging world again.

So let's start with this photo that I saw and instantly loved. It's just a picture of some wooden drawers in a library but the detail and the focus are incredible. I am instantly drawn into the image. I don't think this would have been nearly as strking if everything was in focus. I think I'd like to experiment taking more pictures like this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still processing it as well.. Cant finish my Britmums blog posts until my head has stopped buzzing.

    Hope you might consider Cybher next year to see if any of those sessions appeal to you more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I was going to do another blogging confernce I would do Britmums again just because it'd be familiar. I am however tempted to do Cybher as well! Will have to look into it.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails