Saturday 16 June 2012

'big wheel of fun' by BeliM

big wheel of fun by BeliM
big wheel of fun, a photo by BeliM on Flickr.
I meant to post this fabulous picture last night but incredibly I fell asleep at about 8.30. I can't believe how shattered I am at the moment. Actually, that's a lie, of course I can believe I'm tired. I have a new baby for goodness sake. Well newish anyway, he's almost eight weeks old. Where has time gone?

Anyway, enough about me. Let's take a look at this great picture. I love photo taken at fairgrounds, especially ferris wheels. I think you know that already though as I've posted so many on here! What makes this one stand out is the angle it was taken at. It makes the wheel look huge. Of course I love the colours too.

Hope you are all having a fun-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails