Tuesday 19 June 2012

'Oxeye daisies' by Peter Daems

Oxeye daisies by Peter Daems
Oxeye daisies, a photo by Peter Daems on Flickr.
I am sharing this with you tonight because I am totally jealous of it. For some reason this summer I have started to notice just how many of these daisies there are around. Whenever I see them I really get the urge to photograph them. Trouble is they seem to like growing by the side of the road on grass verges and roundabouts so not exactly a practical place to stop and take photos. I therefore wish I'd been able to take a gorgeous picture like this. It's such a sunny image. I love how the sunshine has been captured and I love the warm red tones. Perhaps one day I'll take a picture like this myself. Until then I'll just stick to photographing the many little daisies I find on my lawn.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. A great find. I love daisies but yes, they are usually growing in difficult places x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails