Monday 11 June 2012

'Little flowers' by Me

Little flowers by PhotoPuddle
Little flowers, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I am posting this photo tonight because I love it and what make it even better is that it is one of mine. As well as thinking it's really pretty I also love the story behind it. Basically my daughter is always presenting me with things she picks up when she's out. Usually I end up with a pocket full of twigs and stones but the other day when I got home I realised I had these pretty flowers (as well as an assortment of twigs). I popped them in a little shot glass and what do you know a really pretty display just waiting to be photographed.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a lovely photo and a lovely story. I usually end up with stones and twigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love hand picked flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails