Friday 14 October 2011

'Red and cream' by Me

Red and cream by PhotoPuddle
Red and cream, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

My husband's been buying me flowers again. No particular reason, just because... He's so sweet like that. I think it helps that he passes a really lovely flower shop on his way home from work. The staff there must think he's always apologising for something but I know he's just being nice. That's just the kind of guy he is. I'm a very lucky lady.

Don't forget flowers always mean photos! I took lots of photos of my latest bouquet and I like this one the best. I think the contrast between the cream and the bright red is great. It makes me smile.

Hope you all have a lovely smiley weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! :) These colours are so pretty together! Enjoy your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo as always lovely.

    and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so very sweet. The flowers are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails