Friday 7 October 2011

'simple abundance' by freeplaylife

simple abundance by freeplaylife
simple abundance, a photo by freeplaylife on Flickr.

I can't believe I was kicking leaves in flip flops complaining it was too hot on Monday. Autumn has now arrived! It's not too cold right at the moment but I know I'll be needing my gloves soon. I'd better dig them out this weekend so I can keep them to hand. (To "hand", gloves, get it?, LOL, I'll get my coat.....)

Anyway, here's a lovely photo of someone wrapped up in their gloves. I feel all warm and snuggly just looking at this. The soft colours make this a very warm photo even though I bet it was very cold when it was taken. I also really like the detail of the snowflakes that have landed.

Have a happy and warm weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. See, this is why you should never complain about being too hot... you should know by now it won't last and then you'll miss it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of crossing out another day on my christmas calendar. The whimsical feeling of snow, cracking fires and Andrea Bocelli singing some old christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot to add: *is such a wonderful feeling*
    I'm so sorry for my horrible typing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails