Sunday 31 July 2011

'And she's off' by Me

And she's off by PhotoPuddle
And she's off, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Hooray it's summer! I know techincally it's been summer for a while but weather wise it feels like it's finally begun. I have had a lovely few days in the sunshine and a quick peek at the weather forecast shows me that it's meant to stay nice this week too.

Weirdly though I've not actually taken any photos in the past few days so I'm going to show you one I took a few weeks ago down on the beach. It can be really hard to get a decent picture of my daughter as she's not one to sit still and pose. In fact this one sums her up really well, especially when we're on the beach. My favourite bit of this has got to be her pigtails flying in the air.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great picture. I love these quirky ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails