Sunday 10 July 2011

'Day trip' by Me

Day trip by PhotoPuddle
Day trip, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I took this photo on the ferry between Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight. That's Portsmouth you can see in the distance. I was really hoping to be able to take some cool shots from the boat so was a bit disappointed when there wasn't actually much to take pictures of. I think this was the best one I took in the. I wasn't immediately impressed with the results but quick tinker increasing the blue and making the image more square left me with something I'm more pleased with. I like this photos because I think it captures the excitment of going on a boat somewhere. I can't help thinking that for my two year old daughter it must have felt like we were travelling for miles and miles and would have been a really adventure.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails