Friday 17 June 2011

'Kabe' by irwan+-+

Kabel by irwan+-+(vixtorirwan.net)
Kabel, a photo by irwan+-+(vixtorirwan.net) on Flickr.

Happy weekend everyone. I had been hoping that the weather would perk up a bit considering it's June and everything but it looks like the miserable rain is set to hang around for a whole longer. I'm just grateful that so far I've not been caught in any huge downpour even though there have been lots.

I like this photo a lot. It's a really simple photo really but it had me staring at it for ages. It looks to me like those birds are either spelling something out or they have organised themselves as sheet music in some way. I don't think that's the case though, it's just some birds hanging out and enjoying their day. This is however a brilliantly observed photo which is beautiful in it's simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails