Monday 13 June 2011

'I've been on a merry-go-round !!!' by Vincent Montibus

Don't you think this photo is really cool? I really like the bright summer colours but what I love most is the angle it was taken from - a real action shot. I have seen quite a few photos of a merry-go-round like this and I think they make a great subject for a photo but this is the first one I've seen where it's actually take from the seat of the ride. Excellent work. Makes me want to go to a funfair! The most daring I've been on recently is the tea cup ride with my two year old.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this nice article about my picture and thanks also for your kind email !

    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo! It's making me feel dizzy! Great action shot xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails