Tuesday 31 August 2010

'My new coat' by Me


My new coat, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Well for all those of you in the UK who've been experiencing the return of summer you may form an orderly queue to thank me. You see it's all down to me that the sun has come out again. This weekend I bought a new pair of boots, some new jeans and a new jacket all of which I am dying to wear out. I thought that with the weather being all rubbish I'd get that opportunity this week but unforunately it's got all hot again! Oh well, I suppose I'd better get on with enjoying the nice weather. Sigh.....

Oh and instead of wearing my new clothes today I thought I'd photograph them. This is the button detail of my new coat. I love how the light shining on it makes it look really, for want of a better word, swirly. Oh and of course bright purple is always fabulous!

11 comments:

  1. love the swirly button. See that is the difference between an artist and a person (me) I would never think to photograph a button and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is a calorie free swirly delight, right there!

    you might as well resign yourself to enjoying more warm weather...we take what we get.....
    but when you do get a chance to wear your fabulous purple....you'll look smashing in it!

    thanks for sharing!

    ciao bella

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and detail and I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour and great photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with sandy.. that purple is a gorgeous colour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, everyone in England should be thanking you for making the weather beautiful on the Bank Holiday weekend! Love this image, swirly and purple. Have a great week. I'm sure you'll get to wear all your new finery before too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all such fabulous people. Thank you for liking my photo and my new coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous jacket - love the color.

    Thanks for leaving a note on my 'September' post. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never ever thought that a photo of a button could be beautiful. I was wrong. the photo is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails