Tuesday 21 August 2012

'View from the Brighton Wheel' by Me

In a previous post I showed you a photo I took of the Brighton Wheel which we went on at the weekend. Well today I thought I would show a view from the top. I have always loved aerial photos of beaches - especially ones with lots of coloured beach umbrellas - but I never thought I'd get the chance to actually take one of my own. I am really pleased with this one. I have enhanced the colour and contrast to make it a very bold and summery photo but to be honest in my eyes this was what the beach looked like. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and the sea was green. We've not had a lot of days like that this summer so it's good to make the most of them when they happen!

2 comments:

  1. A great photo... I really LOVE it. The composition.. the colours of the umbrellas, the sea. *sighs* Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thanks. I want to go back to the beach now.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails