Wednesday 29 August 2012

'60/366 Artist Brush' by Kris Oneal Photography

I love nail varnish and painting my nails. I go through phases where I do it constantly for months and then stop because I can't be bothered or I want to give my nails a rest. Until Saturday I'd not actually painted my finger nails since my baby was born forut months ago. However, I now feel I am entering a pretty nails phase! The weekend saw me in dramatic black but today I am embracing the last days of summer with a pretty lemon colour on the ends of my fingers.

I am feeling inspired by this gorgeous photo though. I love the different ways the sparkles are shown here. And the turquoise, pink and purple are fantastic colours too. I now feel I may have to wear some sparkles this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails