Monday 27 August 2012

'Untitled' by pbloxb

Untitled by pbloxb
Untitled, a photo by pbloxb on Flickr.
Well here ends another August Bank Holiday weekend and I've had an fantastic few days. It's also made me think back to this time last year when I had literally just found out I was pregnant. In many ways this past year has flown by and what a busy year it's been. We spent today with the same friends we did last August Bank Holiday and I couldn't help but be amazed that this year I was there with a very grown up little girl and a four month old baby boy! I am so proud of my beautiful children.

Anyway, I could ramble on about my kids all night but you're probably more interesting in looking at this simply stunning photograph. I'm always wondering if I'll run out of beautiful images for this blog but judging by this photo I found today I don't think that will be a problem. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails