Thursday 8 March 2012

'Untitled' by Elizabeth Gadd

Untitled by Elizabeth Gadd
Untitled, a photo by Elizabeth Gadd on Flickr.

Oh I am so jealous of the people in this photo. I wish I had a place like this to go when I want to just sit, be peaceful and contemplate life. I love places with breathtaking views like this. Having something like this nearby would be fantastic. There are lots of places round here that are gorgeous of course but somewhere with a view from up high like this would be wondeful. Failing that I'd love to have a special place of my own that I always feel is calm and pretty. You know like in films where someone gets upset and goes missing and there's always someone who knows just where they'll be. Anyway, I think this photo is beautiful. The tranquility and gorgeous sunset has been captured perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I just saw this pop up in my reader and was instantly like "WOW".

    Oh how I wish I was there right now...that would sort my bad mood out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails