Sunday 8 December 2013

'Christmas wrapping' by {miss bex}

Christmas wrapping by {miss bex}
Christmas wrapping, a photo by {miss bex} on Flickr.

Just a quick post from me tonight as there is work to be done. The tree is up, the house is decorated, we have M&S nibbles in the oven, a glass of rose wine in our hands and Elf on DVD. That can only mean on thing... We are about to start on the Christmas wrapping! There seems to be so much of it to do this year. I blame the children. It's so hard not to spoil them at Christmas isn't it?

Right, best get on so I shall leave you with this photo of wrapping paper. I was mainly drawn to this picture as the paper is so pretty. I also think it's a fab photo. I love what the photographer has done with the focus. Early Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails