Tuesday 3 December 2013

'Pastel beach huts' by ZedBee | Zoë Power

Pastel beach huts by ZedBee | Zoë Power
Pastel beach huts, a photo by ZedBee | Zoë Power on Flickr.

Well here is December. And before I move on to any cozy, cold and festive winter photographs I thought I would just look back at my 'blog every day in November' challenge. I managed to blog 24 days out of 30 and I am pleased with that. I think what I learned was that I still love blogging and that it's OK for life to get in the way of it sometimes. If I am too busy or too lazy to blog for a week then so be it. It's not going anywhere I'll blog next week instead. And my love of beautiful photography will definitely never end. Whilst searching for gorgeous images can be time consuming but it is never a chore.

Here is a gorgeous beach hut. I can't believe I attempted a month of hardcore blogging without featuring even one beach hut. I love the lovely pastels here. It's a beautiful photograph of a beach hut which I imagine would be just as beautiful in real life. I would so like to stay in there!

Right, now to start searching for a few great festive images to share with you. And time to start taking some of my own too! Happy December everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I'm a big fan of beach huts, as you might have gathered ;) I can highly recommend a trip to Christchurch if pretty pastel beach huts are your thing: http://www.zoepower.co.uk/2013/08/oh-i-do-love-to-be-beside-seaside.html
    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are all this pretty then I HAVE to visit there!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails