Monday 16 December 2013

'Untitled' by sara.robin

Untitled by sara.robin
Untitled, a photo by sara.robin on Flickr.

It's a good job I am not doing my 'blog every day' challenge this month as there just doesn't seem to be time for anything like that at the moment. Every day seems to be busy, busy, busy - mainly with festive activities. This weekend, for example, was filled with lots of Christmas celebrations. There was dinner, drinks and giggles with friends. Party food, games and presents with family. And time spent with my husband and children Christmas shopping, singing carols and watching fireworks.

I need to make sure I get a few blog posts in throughout this week though or I won't be able to show you the wonderful Christmas photos I have found. Like this one which is hauntingly beautiful.

Must go now, I can hear a small child waking up from his nap. Hope you've got lots of fun festive stuff planned for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails