Friday 2 August 2013

'Beach huts' by Me

Beach huts by PhotoPuddle
Beach huts, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I can't believe it's August already. I know it's silly of me but I always feel a bit sad when August arrives as it kind of feels like we're on the countdown to the end of summer now. Only a few weeks and it'll be September and as far as I'm concerned that's autumn. I shouldn't be sad though as the weather is still nice and I still have five whole weeks until my daughter starts school and I don't want to waste a second of that.

Before I wish you a happy weekend, here is a photo I promised you last week. These are the beach huts at Lancing beach. I definitely think we need another trip to the beach some time soon.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, not silly at all. I always used to feel really sad even though there was a whole month of summer (in theory anyway!) left. July, even the last day just had so much more promise to it!

    I was pleased for August this year though as I know we still have 2 months of scorching weather but we are that little bit closer to hubby having a day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, glad it's not just me! And with your hubby's job you must look forward to and dread summer in equal measure.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails