Sunday 30 September 2012

'Orphaned Chicks, Vigur, Iceland' by _Zinni_

And here ends another busy and fun weekend. I am often asking my little girl what her favourite bit of the weekend was just to see what she's been enjoying. When I asked her today I was sure she was going to say bouncing on the bouncy castle at her friend's party but instead she said it was eating gingerbread men with her Grandpa. And likewise if you were to ask me what my favourite bit was you'd probably think it was going out with friends on Saturday night but there's actually a moment today that really made me so happy. My husband, daughter, son and I went to Costa Coffee for lunch and even though we had a big table between us somehow at one point we were all snuggled up happily on the small sofa and it was so nice. I love moments like this that make me realise just how lucky I am.

Here is a suitably snuggly photo which is sure to make you say "Awwwww". These chicks just look so soft and cuddly. The fact that this picture is called "Orphaned chicks" does make me sad though.

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a lovely story. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that lead to the most pleasure. There's nothing I love more than being in the front room at home with Matt and the kids. My world right there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails