Sunday 23 September 2012

'Heart' by Me

Heart by PhotoPuddle
Heart, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.
I've been neglecting this blog again and I am actually rather annoyed about it. There's just so much other stuff taking up my time at the moment. I have so much to do but not enough time to do it and it doesn't help that I am all stressed out and worrying about lots of things too. I really should make the decision to take a break from this blog but to be honest I don't want to. This is my happy place where everything is peaceful and pretty. Where I can celebrate all the good things in my life. I wouldn't want to let that go. It's also a way of making sure I continue taking lots of photos as I don't seem to be doing as much of that lately either. Here's one I took though. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails