Sunday 16 September 2012

'24th August (237/365)' by chrismartinez.co.uk

Did you all have a lovely weekend? I had a brilliant one full of good friends and family. This included a 4th birthday party and then a 40th birthday party on Saturday and a house full of relatives today! I must admit I am shattered. You'd have thought my children would have been too but apparently not so. It took ages for my daughter to get to sleep both nights this weekend. Although she was the last to get up this morning and that never usually happens!

I love the selective colour in this vibrant picture. The sunflower looks so striking when the wall behind is just in black and white. Hmmm, I bought some sunflower seeds a couple of months ago. I never got around to planting them though. I wonder where they are.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely weekend. Sunflowers remind me of my late Grandad as they were his favourite. I bought some sunflower seeds and MC and I tried to grow them - I'm not the most green-fingered person so we got the seeds to 30+ cm and then cooked them in the log cabin we have as I forgot to water them :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails