Monday 2 April 2012

'Beach Huts (Again!)' by ChrisDale

Beach Huts (Again!) by ChrisDale
Beach Huts (Again!), a photo by ChrisDale on Flickr.

I can't believe it's April already. This year seems to be going so quickly. So far the month has started well. We got loads ticked off that 'To Do' list I was telling you about (and added some more jobs along the way). And today my husband took a spontaneous day off work which was fantastic as we got to have a lovely family day in the sun! I've been expecting bad weather all weekend so when yesterday and today were still sunny and nice they felt like bonus days!

Anyway, as is often the case at the moment, here is a photo which has nothing to do with what I've just been telling you about. I just wanted to share this as I think it's brilliant. Love the moodiness of it with the grey skies and the rather shabby looking beach huts. I am sure they look much more exciting on a sunny day but here they do look rather unloved and weatherbeaten. I also love how different they all are and how a couple of them look like sheds! I've realised they also look a bit out of place on grass rather on the actual beach. This just proves that I love beach huts and photos of them whatever state they're in and whatever the weather is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails