Thursday 26 April 2012

'My beautiful boy' by Me

My beautiful boy by PhotoPuddle
My beautiful boy, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

It's been raining all week. All week except for Tuesday that is. On Tuesday the sun was shining brightly. Perhaps it wasn't perhaps I only thought it was, perhaps it was only shining just for me as that was the day my beautiful baby boy was born. Oh how we all love him so much. He's going to fit just perfectly into our lives and we're already loving being a family of four.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. I can see from the peek that he's a cutey - that hair! Awwww. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Very Sweet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE congrats again lovely. I love this pic so much and you saying that maybe only you thought the sun was shining on Tuesday brought a tear to my eye xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations hon!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations of your newest member of your family. A wonderful image... get some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails