Friday 1 November 2013

'99 colourful balloons' by aimeeclaire

99 colourful balloons by aimeeclaire
99 colourful balloons, a photo by aimeeclaire on Flickr.

I feel like I have lost my blogging mojo of late and that makes me sad as I do love my little blog. I am therefore planning a 'kill or cure' approach (if that's the phrase I am thinking of). I intend to blog every day in November. Even if I've not got much to say I will just post a picture I took that day on my iPhone or an image I've seen on Flickr that makes me smile. Fingers crossed I can rise to this little challenge. And if you like what you see here please do leave a note. I know that reading some comments here will keep me motivated.

So here goes. A photo that is happy, colourful, pretty, simple, well observed and just lovely really.

Happy November and happy weekend everyone xxx

2 comments:

  1. You know I love reading your posts! I find that I get so few comments these days in comparison to when I started but I hardly have time to leave any myself so I understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for for your comment Kelly. I do get the whole commenting thing but sometimes I do just want to shout out "Hello, hello? Anybody there??".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails