Friday 8 November 2013

'Magical' by Tony Cornish.

Magical by Tony Cornish.
Magical, a photo by Tony Cornish. on Flickr.

I started my blog every day in November challenge a week ago and I am really pleased with how it's gone so far. Apart from feeling a little bit unmotivated on day two it's not actually felt like a chore which kind of surprised me. I was wondering whether I had lost the blogging love but no I haven't and that makes me happy. And I mustn't forget that blogging is a two way thing. It's not just about posting on my own blog it's also about reading and commenting on others. Therefore I plan to comment more on the blogs I love reading regularly. I would also like to discover a few new blogs to read so any suggestions you might have would be very welcome.

Here is a beautifully tranquil photo. It sort of represents how I am feeling this week about blogging. In a crazy life full of all sorts of highs and lows of emotion this really is my happy place. Unless I think it really necessary I don't want to be negative here and moan about things. I want to post pretty pictures and write about happy things. And there is nothing but happiness and peacefulness shown in this image. I love it.

Happy weekend everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails