Saturday 5 October 2013

'elegantlyRed | iphoneography series' by davidclifford

Today was a very exciting day. Today was the day that I got my first iPhone. I know, I know, I am about 300 years behind the rest of the world but I've always got on fine with my Android phones so never felt the need to change before now. Anyway, now I am a proud iPhone owner I can finally get myself properly into iPhoneography. So, can any of your suggest any apps I should be getting for my phone?

This is a hipstamatic image. Is that a must have app? I really like this photo because of the raw graininess of it. It kind of illustrates that instant photo image that I love. I was also drawn to this as I thought it looked like it was taken in a bathroom. I noticed, however, that it was taken in Lisbon and from my recollection Portugal is all about the tiles so I guess it could have been taken anywhere.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. And do let me have you iPhone app suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails