Friday 30 November 2012

'p is for pink' by paper pastries

p is for pink by ♥ paper pastries
p is for pink, a photo by ♥ paper pastries on Flickr.
My husband has been away with work this week and although I missed him loads I've had a lovely time with my two children. They've been so well behaved and lovely. I did wonder whether solo parenting for that long would leave me reaching for the gin every night (I don't even drink gin) but I had nothing to worry about because they have been great and so much fun. I shouldn't have expected anything less really. I am pleased that my husband is home now though and our family is complete again. Although I think I may miss having the bed to myself tonight. It's funny how differently I sleep when I'm on my own.

This photo has nothing to do with anything really, it's just really pretty and what's the internet without pretty pictures?

Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails